my International Women’s Day
- I cried with a bunch of strangers over amazing spoken word, dance, singing, rapping, etchappy international woman’s day to all my trill women. xo
- I seen Andrea Gibson perform…and I cried
- I made two new friends who I shared my tears with, hugs and laughs..like people I have known my entire life.
- I never cry in front of people, but today was just something else.
- I heard the word ‘pussy’ one too many times.
- I seen a great friend preform “Ain’t I A Woman”
- so much good vibes all around me.
- I was (always am) proud to be a woman. a woman of color. a Muslim woman.
- today was a good day.